We enjoyed celebrating Kristin's 10th birthday. We had her birthday dinner last night because today looked to be a really busy day and we wanted to give it the attention it deserves. I have to say it was the most unusual (gross) dinner I have ever made for any of my kids for their birthdays. I always let them choose the dinner menu but I don't know where this one came from. It started with shrimp and cocktail sauce followed by ramen with hot dogs chopped up in it. Next was watermelon and feta salad. No, I have never served her ramen with hot dogs, it was her own invention. It was all wrapped up with "worm" cake which you can see in the picture. We had a great time. Afterwards we watched the Olympics but Mark was a great big brother and let Kristin serve him tea from her new "magic" tea set. They giggled and giggled and giggled. It was pretty fun to watch between that and men's gymnastics. She'll have some friends over on Wednesday for one last celebration and then 10 will be done...or actually, just begun.
We're Pregnant!
14 years ago
4 comments:
Happy birthday, Kristin! I love the cake and the menu - crazy! Alli
Happy Birthday Kristin!! Welcome to double digits! We hope you have a great year!! Lots of love from all of us.
Ha'ole Makahiki Hou (Happy Birthday in Hawaiian), Krisin!! Very inventive menu! What's magic about the magic tea set?
I want that dinner next time I have a birthday!
Post a Comment