Here is a link for Joanna's volleyball news and info. This is the only new picture but once the season begins there should be more. You can keep up with their wins and losses as well as her personal stats. I'm checking to see if they livestream the home games. I'll let you know if they do.Jo's #14 up on the top left. She was pretty excited the other night at practice when she successfully blocked their hardest hitter who is a sophomore this year :>)
http://depts.clackamas.edu/athletics/volleyball/index.htm
2 comments:
I attached th elink to our blog so people can always go see what's up. Thanks for the great picture.
cool, thanks Julia. that link works perfectly. i checked the site this a.m. and if you click on "roster" there are more pics. also, if you click on her name in the roster you'll go to her bio. they made a big typo on it so i've notified their webmaster. hopefully she'll correct it soon.
Post a Comment