The Cougars first tourney was last night. They slicked the first team they played but the 2nd team took them to 4 games with Joanna scoring the last 2 points of the 4th game for the win. It was sooo much fun!! We appreciate her coaches and the team unity they've helped create. The girls look like they're having a blast and they've already come together as a team. The school photographer has a website with pics that he updates fairly often. You can go to the school website from our blog and hit photo galleries, scroll down to fotozone online and click on that or go to fotozoneonline.com and click on the CCC Cougars (or something like that) and you'll get the v-ball photos. These are the photos Joanna's in: 15,17,18,21,23,24,25,34,35,36,37,39,62,66,68,69,72,72,75,78,79,92,93,
95,111. I gave you the numbers because she's #14 but her number isn't always visible and sometimes it's hard to tell who's who.
We're Pregnant!
14 years ago
5 comments:
I am sure the Cougars know how lucky they are to have my neice!
Great photos - looks like Jo got a lot of game time!
she played a ton and started several of the games. it was really fun and exciting. Sat. night they won the championship!! Pretty great way to begin the season. wish you could've been there :>) I still haven't found out about streaming the games but i will.
Yeah, Julia, they keep saying, "That's Julia's niece?"
Wow! I went to look at some of the pics. I can't believe how high she jumps. It's fun to see her in action. Wish we could see a game.
the girl's definitely got hops!
Post a Comment