More sudoku!!!!
Can I be jealous? :) Congrats on the retirement and on your first blog post! Alli
For those of you who said this was easy - it took us 2.5 hours to post and that was even with assistance from Jeanie, Julia, Amelia and Allison! Thanks everyone for FINALLY getting us on :).
Great picture. Does this mean after 30 years working you got a balloon? I wonder what I'll get for 12 years?Here's hoping your second post goes faster!
Rick looks pretty excited about the balloon! Congratulations Rick!!
Post a Comment
Hillsboro, OR (97124) Current Weather
Kailua Kona, HI (96740) Current Weather
Fremont, CA (94536) Current Weather
Canby, OR Current Weather
El Dorado Hills, CA Current Weather
5 comments:
More sudoku!!!!
Can I be jealous? :) Congrats on the retirement and on your first blog post! Alli
For those of you who said this was easy - it took us 2.5 hours to post and that was even with assistance from Jeanie, Julia, Amelia and Allison! Thanks everyone for FINALLY getting us on :).
Great picture. Does this mean after 30 years working you got a balloon? I wonder what I'll get for 12 years?
Here's hoping your second post goes faster!
Rick looks pretty excited about the balloon! Congratulations Rick!!
Post a Comment