Monday, August 18, 2008

Family Fun

Click to play Family Fun
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

Alexis said...

we're excited for you!! How fun, a little Alli to play with and love and spoil. Guess this means J & P will be moving up here sooner than expected :>)

SarahB said...

Hey cous! Congratulations! Only 2 (or 4 depending on the step-kid count) more to catch up to me! We are very happy for you!

Love Sarah and Ray and kids

Ben and Alli said...

Hey, Aunt Jeanie, sorry I lost your comment on the other posting. I had to take down the post on our blog since some people at work check it and don't know yet. I'm glad you noticed the mixer, though!

Anonymous said...

YEE HAW...Congratulations. That is so cool. Was Jeanie's comment about the Kitchen Aid because it looked like you were going to sacrifice your "first" born? Very clever.

Jeanie said...

No,no...the Kitchen Aid has to do with Alli helping me make pecan pie when she was about 3 or 4 (maybe even the same year as the picture). I put her up on the counter next to the mixer and she dropped the pecans in. It was great fun!