Love this. Pedicures are such a neat treat to pamper yourself. I hope mom can get one before she comes home as a memento of her trip! i enjoyed seeing the plumeria too.
To those who have noticed the difference in the color of our feet: Nooooooo, it's not an oompa loompa. It's really me. But it must be the comparison to Mom's delicate flower feet that make mine look so dark. They don't look that dark from where I can see them...
8 comments:
You go Grandma!Your toes look very pretty.Yours too Aunt Jeanie!
-Anastasia
well - I could only believe it when I saw it. Looks very nice. And in Hawaii you really need that all the time. What a treat! Thanks for taking Mom.
Love this. Pedicures are such a neat treat to pamper yourself. I hope mom can get one before she comes home as a memento of her trip! i enjoyed seeing the plumeria too.
nothin' like a pedicure to help a girl feel pretty. So glad you two got to do this together.
For heaven's sake, let mom get her feet in the sun.
Is mom standing with an Ooompa Loompa?
To those who have noticed the difference in the color of our feet: Nooooooo, it's not an oompa loompa. It's really me. But it must be the comparison to Mom's delicate flower feet that make mine look so dark. They don't look that dark from where I can see them...
You protesteth too much, a common trait of the Oompa Loompas.
Post a Comment