I thought you would all like to see the quilt Jeanie made me for my birthday. It is full of irises and I love it!! The top and bottom are reverse applique which I particularly like. I also like the label on the back that says it is for my 50th birthday and dated 2011. So I've dropped four years off my age!! Too cool. Jeanie said she wanted ME in the picture so I made sure I was. Sorry Jeanie but I never did my hair after showering this morning! I'll take another one someday.
We're Pregnant!
14 years ago
3 comments:
Well, you fulfilled the request technically....although I'm not sure I could identify you by your shoes....I'm so glad you like the quilt!
Quilt is so so pretty. Jeanie did a great job! I so identify with the picture thing! pretty classy!
Great quilt.....who is holding it? That doesn't look like RuthAnn's feet.
Post a Comment