Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall Adventure





Today we decided to take a drive along the gorge. We stopped at Multnomah Falls. We were there 26 years ago in August with John and Alexis. Alexis and I, both pregnant, stood in the parking lot and talked about if she might be having twins. Guess we know the answer to that now. Anyway, it was a beautiful fall day. We saw a famous statue and the world's biggest leaf. Then we headed on the Mt. Hood and had lunch at the brew pub then did the tour of the brewery. Very nice day and we will plan to go back when we can stay longer.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

you guys chose THE last nice day to do this drive. I don't remember that statue :)

Julia said...

The statue is off on the side. A lot of people miss it.

Franny said...

Very pretty. That leaf is huge! I always thought Multnomah Falls was so pretty. Glad you are taking the time for adventures.