Hope this proved to be a fun day in paradise. Ana and Joseph look like they are ready to go. Let us know how the first day was. luv you lots
Why the long sleeves, is it cool in the morning? Looks fun. I would rather have done that then what I did today. keep us updated.
Very cool! I hope you all have a spectacular summer. Keep us updated :)
looks like fun! they'll be sleeping well!
Post a Comment
Hillsboro, OR (97124) Current Weather
Kailua Kona, HI (96740) Current Weather
Fremont, CA (94536) Current Weather
Canby, OR Current Weather
El Dorado Hills, CA Current Weather
4 comments:
Hope this proved to be a fun day in paradise. Ana and Joseph look like they are ready to go. Let us know how the first day was. luv you lots
Why the long sleeves, is it cool in the morning? Looks fun. I would rather have done that then what I did today. keep us updated.
Very cool! I hope you all have a spectacular summer. Keep us updated :)
looks like fun! they'll be sleeping well!
Post a Comment