This is absolutely adorable Emily - I loved the dancing part at the end. You look very beautiful. I am sure it was all worth it.
You look great and so much older! Love it!Alli & Aunt Julia
and a Happy Birthday to you! I remember when our kids got their braces off (except Joanna didn't have to have them). A very liberating feeling! Hello gum chewing :>)
Post a Comment
Hillsboro, OR (97124) Current Weather
Kailua Kona, HI (96740) Current Weather
Fremont, CA (94536) Current Weather
Canby, OR Current Weather
El Dorado Hills, CA Current Weather
3 comments:
This is absolutely adorable Emily - I loved the dancing part at the end. You look very beautiful. I am sure it was all worth it.
You look great and so much older! Love it!
Alli & Aunt Julia
and a Happy Birthday to you! I remember when our kids got their braces off (except Joanna didn't have to have them). A very liberating feeling! Hello gum chewing :>)
Post a Comment