This is a fantastic collection of pictures! Thanks for sharing them. The snowman looks very funny on the green lawn (not so funny for him, I suppose...)
what a treat to see your house with snow. It must have been fun - especially for a short while. Very cute pictures.
I can't believe you guys got snow and we didn't! So fun!Your digital scrapbooks are great!Alli
Fun Smilebox, Emily. Looks almost like our Dec. last year. How fun you got to build a man out of snow :>)Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment
Hillsboro, OR (97124) Current Weather
Kailua Kona, HI (96740) Current Weather
Fremont, CA (94536) Current Weather
Canby, OR Current Weather
El Dorado Hills, CA Current Weather
4 comments:
This is a fantastic collection of pictures! Thanks for sharing them. The snowman looks very funny on the green lawn (not so funny for him, I suppose...)
what a treat to see your house with snow. It must have been fun - especially for a short while. Very cute pictures.
I can't believe you guys got snow and we didn't! So fun!
Your digital scrapbooks are great!
Alli
Fun Smilebox, Emily. Looks almost like our Dec. last year. How fun you got to build a man out of snow :>)
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment