Sunday, October 26, 2008

Chair from the Adirondacks

Saturday morning I got the long awaited call that my chair was being delivered. Paul and his wife Jackie are in our dinner club. He volunteered to make me this chair and I couldn't be happier. It comes with a steep price as I now must produce a German Chocolate cake for him. I was so pleased that he let me take this picture of him in my chair. He did a great job and our only decision now is whether to stain or oil it. I read in the back yard today while I enjoyed my first good sit. I can report that it sits well and the footrest is a welcome addition. It is also adjustable so that you can take a short snooze after you read. I have yet to try that feature. Come sit awhile with me. Bring your own chair (BYOC).


Mom tried it out and liked it very much.




2 comments:

Alexis said...

love it!! it's really beautiful.

Julia said...

It will someday live near you so you may actually get a sit!