Sunday, January 27, 2013

Today Clark is playing at my house. I left him in the bathroom drying his hands but then I heard the water. He came running out saying, "Look, I have Billy Idol hair!" and he did have a fresh new style!

He is always good about trying new foods and likes most of them. He has tried soymilk and vanilla soymilk before but today I happened to have 4 milks at the house so had to do a taste test. 

 Clark liked all of them! He did have a clear favorite, can you guess? 
Soymilk plain, Soymilk vanilla, Coconut milk or Rice milk?
Coconut milk!
Now, can you guess who is loving being a grandma?

3 comments:

Ben and Alli said...

Looks like he LOVES coconut milk!

He also looooves being at grandma and grandpa's!

Alli

Julia said...

We love having him.

Franny said...

This is most adorable. thank you for sharing. Being a Grandma is the very BEST!