Clark loves him some Martha Washington Fan. I didn't realize I had gotten him mid chew but he is happy as were we all!
We gave Clark a Leap Pad for Christmas. Here is Mommy playing with teaching Clark to use his new toy.
Ticket to Ride is my current favorite game. Not just because I won by several trains last night. Look for yourself! I want to play again today but I can't get any takers.
I wondered what had happened to the picture taken at John's wedding! Nice to see it. I don't know how to play the train game but it looks interesting. Love the pic with the MW fan in process.
1 comment:
I wondered what had happened to the picture taken at John's wedding! Nice to see it. I don't know how to play the train game but it looks interesting. Love the pic with the MW fan in process.
Post a Comment