I wrote a comment last night and it didn't show. Hm...here is a different comment. Does the house look like Rick with a mustache? Ha! It looks great and I especially like the front door area.
The house looks great. I agree with Julia that the front porch area looks particularly nice. I like the red around the frosted window wall on the right. We're looking forward to seeing it in person next week.
3 comments:
I wrote a comment last night and it didn't show. Hm...here is a different comment. Does the house look like Rick with a mustache? Ha! It looks great and I especially like the front door area.
The house looks great. I agree with Julia that the front porch area looks particularly nice. I like the red around the frosted window wall on the right. We're looking forward to seeing it in person next week.
oh wow it looks really nice!!
Post a Comment