Here's some pictures of activities in the Elola/Abraham house recently. Since fall has come upon us, so has soccer. You see Savannah playing goalie and also running down the field. Fun time for all of us and her.
Boy you sure did get going! Savannah looks so cute in her...well, what is that, long shirt and shorts? It is darling on her! Nice to see Roger and Catherine. I remember meeting them as newlyweds in Minnesota summer of 1972 I bet. And the house. Doesn't it look great. Nice color and I really like around the door.It was worth it.Thanks for the posts.
3 comments:
Boy you sure did get going! Savannah looks so cute in her...well, what is that, long shirt and shorts? It is darling on her! Nice to see Roger and Catherine. I remember meeting them as newlyweds in Minnesota summer of 1972 I bet. And the house. Doesn't it look great. Nice color and I really like around the door.It was worth it.Thanks for the posts.
Savannah looks so good at her game!
Here cousin Hillary will be very proud! Good job Soccer Savannah!
Post a Comment