I added a third picture taken at sunset in the back patio. We've been having really red sunsets the past week, because the volcano's going off again, and the red light on the red ti plant was worth a picture. (By the way, the close-up pic of the quilt was taken in the garden that Ana and Joseph helped me with. Joseph did the dry stream rock work.)
Carla started her gene specific therapy on Saturday. She'll take one pill every day and then be re-evaluated in a month. The hope is that she will develop a rash, that should indicate the medicine is working. Today the rash has appeared! Who knew you'd ever be glad to see a rash??!!


4 comments:
Very pretty Aunt Jeanie! I will have to get an update from my mom about Carla.
Great pictures of your quilt in an artsy background. I guess I'll bring my quilts there to photograph. I'm sure the quilt will bring lots of love and comfort to Carla, just knowing you thought of her enough to do all that work is touching. They sell flannel in Hawaii? Must have been mail order.
They do sell flannel here! It's downright cold in the winter...two nights ago it was 75 and it's only September! Yikes!
love the quilt and love that you did this for a very special lady. Carla is so blessed to have you for a friend. love you!
Post a Comment