Totally cool pictures. Anna doesn't look too tanned but who is that bearded darkie....could it be Joseph?? It looks like a lot of fun. I enjoyed the honu picture and the volcano pictures brought back memories. How fun. Thanks
What fun! Looks like Hawaii has been a great place for the summer. thanks for sharing. Continue on with the good times with Jeanie and Bob!....and kitties.
4 comments:
Totally cool pictures. Anna doesn't look too tanned but who is that bearded darkie....could it be Joseph?? It looks like a lot of fun. I enjoyed the honu picture and the volcano pictures brought back memories. How fun. Thanks
So fun! Glad everyone's having a good time.
Alli
What fun! Looks like Hawaii has been a great place for the summer. thanks for sharing. Continue on with the good times with Jeanie and Bob!....and kitties.
luv u
looks like fun! I like the beard, Joseph :) I'm just getting ready to post pics of our month with our Basque exchange student...
Post a Comment