A neighbor boy raked every single leaf off our yard on Tuesday. Today we got 26 lawn-mower-grass-catcher's-worth of leaves in the can before we had to dispose of leaves elsewhere. By the way Amelia, we need you to drop by and climb up on the leaves in the can to compress them.
Wowzers, that's a lot of leaves!! The trees on the parking strip are so much bigger than I remember - guess that's where all the leaves come from. Alli
Amelia has not stopped by...at least not to stand in the garbage can and compress the leaves! However she did volunteer to put on the purple leggings and large glasses to re-enact the picture we all remember. I think she wasn't all that serious now that I think of it. But she is dropping by today before she moves out of California. I'll just be glad to see her.
3 comments:
Wowzers, that's a lot of leaves!! The trees on the parking strip are so much bigger than I remember - guess that's where all the leaves come from.
Alli
WOW! Those trees do a really good job of making leaves! Paul looks like he is having fun. Did Amelia come by yet....?
Amelia has not stopped by...at least not to stand in the garbage can and compress the leaves! However she did volunteer to put on the purple leggings and large glasses to re-enact the picture we all remember. I think she wasn't all that serious now that I think of it. But she is dropping by today before she moves out of California. I'll just be glad to see her.
Post a Comment