I have taught one class and have one more to teach friends about how to make these albums. I can show you or teach anyone who wants to learn. I hear Starbucks has a Valenitne cup and it has purple on it. I went to get one today but my local Starbucks was CLOSED, doing repairs on the machines. Never have seen one closed in the light of day!
4 comments:
I love them all, of course, but the Valentine's one is super cute!
Alli
These are quite cute! how are they made?
I have taught one class and have one more to teach friends about how to make these albums. I can show you or teach anyone who wants to learn. I hear Starbucks has a Valenitne cup and it has purple on it. I went to get one today but my local Starbucks was CLOSED, doing repairs on the machines. Never have seen one closed in the light of day!
Julia - That is so cool! I can't wait to see the one Amelia is bringing to small group on Sunday! Thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment