I still can't seem to get it right when it comes to putting blogs in the proper order. I put them in the order I want them and it comes out backwards. I know this and yet I still do it backwards. The last thing I wanted to include was that Jeanie and I jumped on Bart on Thursday and headed back to the city. We went to the Museum of Modern Art and saw a great combined exhibit of Ansel Adams and Georgia O'Keefe. There was also an exhibit there of Richard Avedon...I think I spelled that right. We then shot over to the Asian Art Museum and saw "Lords of the Samurai." All of it was great and we got a good dose of culture. No pics but a great time.
2 comments:
That was a lot of culture. I was just sitting at the lake.
Julia, did you see the boys at Hume?
Post a Comment