Thursday, April 23, 2009

Clark is Finally Here!

I know all of you have probably seen all of the pictures of Clark on our blog, but just in case, here is one from this morning. Clark and I got to spend some daddy/baby bonding time while mommy slept in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun Ben. We have looked at all the pics but it's never too many and the kids get jazzed.

Jeanie said...

I agree with Ruth Ann. There can't be too many pictures. Thanks for taking the time to post them for us. He's so cute! And you and Alli look like you're doing very well. Congratulations!

Julia said...

Next time I see this cutie, I will be holding him!

Franny said...

Clark is so adorable. Just let him know that Grandma is on her way! Have a great time with your grandparents, Clark. They will have a terrific time meeting you. And Aunt Amelia. You are in for a special weekend!
lots of love.