Saturday, February 21, 2009

Who wants pie?



I just made my very first lemon meringue pie, from scratch, and have to brag a little bit! It tastes good too!!

4 comments:

Julia said...

I don't know if I've ever made a Lemon Merange (sp?) pie. It looks perfect! Of course my scoring profile is incomplete without the taste test. Send me a piece at my street address. Thanks.

Franny said...

I think I need a piece right now. What a scruptious looking pie. I haven't made one in ages!

Anonymous said...

It's Phil's favorite. I made one when we were dating and never again. Maybe I'm ready to try again since I see yours is so beautiful and tastes good.

Julia said...

Alexis, No one else is doing their part on the blog like you are. I'm proud of your work! Time to bake something again and get this blog moving. Shame on the rest of you for making Alexis have to carry us like this! Can't be anonymous on here so, it's Julia here.