At 3pm on Sunday, there was a serious accident where a medical helicopter made an unscheduled emergency landing on a garage in Visalia, CA. Crews were alerted to the danger and a brave man rescued the copter using a common rake. Although his methods were unusual, everyone was found safe. It was determined that the accident was due to pilot error and there will be no further investigation. 
Lookie what Paul got for Christmas!
4 comments:
This is great! Is it a remote control heli?
Franny
Yes, and it's almost too much machine for him as you can tell.
So funny! I'm glad no one was hurt. I think our friend has the same one - it's super nice and fun. Alli
I was very confused for a moment and thought that dad was reenacting the event - which was odd. (yea, it took me a second to realize it was a fake story)
I think I need to get more sleep, I am enjoying my freedom of no homework too much.
FYI: I am impressed Dad got the 'copter so high.
Post a Comment