Our day started with a beautiful sunrise, reflecting on the clouds. Bob was pleased with the hand drawn card he received from T's family telling him of the renewal of his "Model Railroader" magazine subscription. Just in the last half hour it's started to rain. There's some rumbles off in the distance so it might pick up. Doesn't compare to the pictures of snow in Oregon but this is what we have. In a little while, we'll head across the street for turkey dinner with John and Donna and Brad and Dee. I made pecan pie, cranberry sauce and, of course, sauerkraut. Merry Christmas!
We're Pregnant!
14 years ago
2 comments:
Wow! Poor you with the weather the sme all of the time. Someone has to live there! Love the train card too. Paul and I are home today and having a great time playing with the one gift we each opened. I got scrapbook stuff and he got a remote control helicoper. Amelia and Chris will be here tomorrow and we will do the tradional day. Merry Christmas!
Sigh...it looks so nice there! At least the snow finally melted here and things are back to normal.
Post a Comment