Thursday, September 4, 2008

the words

Okay, no one else is posting so go check out the new pics from the match against Multnomah last night. She's #15 in these because the former wearer of her jersey cut and hemmed it and she didn't want to expose herself when blocking and hitting :>)
Also, I've had trouble with the text running into previous posts when i put these pics on. That's why i separated the picture and the text.

5 comments:

Julia said...

Nice job on the volleyball! I'm glad you posted. I too was going to look and not seeing anything new. Glad Joanna isn't hanging out in her old shirt. Get it?

Alexis said...

i get it :>( oops, :>)

Julia said...

:>

Ben and Alli said...

Are Abraham's allowed to wear shorts that short? Just kidding, she looks so cute! Alli

Alexis said...

embarassing, i know! at her Christian h.s. they wore ones like the girl in blue in this picture. modest, not very cute tho.