Monday, July 28, 2008

Long Day

Paul drove 800.7 miles yesterday from Hillsboro to Visalia! It took 14 hours of straight driving. I read to him from from one of Janet Evanovitch's books. We started it on the way up and finished it on the way home. Good book, good drive and glad to be home. It is still dirty air in northern California and again in our part of the state. I was bummed out but then I saw that there was a fire in or near Yosemite with 8 homes burned to the ground. I'm sure that is what we see in our air. Cannot see the mountains from our house today.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

It was good to see you guys if only for a little while. Glad you had a safe drive home.

Ben and Alli said...

We loved having you here! Glad you got home safe.